Thursday, September 8, 2011

My reveiw of "Star Wars The Last of the Jedi: Underworld"



SPOILER ALERT: If you haven't read this book and want to be surprised, DON'T READ THIS REVIEW!!!!!

I'm going to tell you a little bit about this book. It's the second of the star wars series "The Last of the Jedi" by Jude Watson. First they start out by telling a description of the ruined Jedi temple as Farus Olin, former Jedi, sees it. The Jedi temple is badly damaged and used as a prison for the imperials, who are on a quest to destroy all Jedi in the Galaxy. They don't enter just yet so they retreat, but they will come back to the temple later in the book.

Then you are introduced to a stowaway named Trever who further in the book becomes sort of like Farus's companion. There's a battle between two bounty hunters, Obi-wan and Farus on Courasaunt and, in my opinion, the way it was written really fired up my imagination. The battle scene was very descriptive, and I could imagine being there. They have to make a quick escape and with some help from Trever, they make their getaway, but the bounty Hunter Boba Fett is close on their tail.

Escaping, they landed on a small planet (or should I say CRASH landed on a small planet, tsk tsk) in the middle of war! There are some small rebel forces fighting against the Empire on the planet and in the air. They met the leader of the Rebellion when she was shot down, taking the Jedi and Trever down with her. Thankfully they emerge from the dust okay. The leader of the Rebellion then takes them to their base of operations, a small school that was converted into a base when the city was evacuated.

The rest of the book is filled with action and excitement, so I suggest you read it.

I really liked this book, and I really can't wait to read the rest of the series.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great review, Max. Awesome, even!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually into Star Wars, but you made it sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete